Monday, November 14, 2011

A little bit of hate

How hard is it to wake up early? I would love to be able to get up as soon as the alarm goes off instead of hitting the snooze button and going back to sleep. My mind is willing, but my body usually isn't. I know that waking up early requires practice, but for some reason I keep putting it off. I might try again tomorrow.

I wanted to write a thousand words a day. Apparently, I failed to do so. I have been thinking about it, though. I wish I had the determination to stick to my plans. I know exactly what I have to do to achieve every goal I've got. And I'm very good at making plans. However, I don't seem to be trying very hard and it just doesn't make sense. Anyway, I'm definitely going to write more than a thousand words today and hopefully make up for what I didn't write during the weekend.

On Saturday I went to Hard Rock Cafe and even though the food they serve is delicious I didn't get to enjoy it because the waiter was forced to come and ask how everything was every five minutes and even try to befriend their customers (in this case, me), which I found very annoying. Of course, it was just a strategy to get more tips. Yes, you are supposed to feel guilty after all the effort the waiter has put into ruining your meal. I thought it was Sunday, but it wasn't, which explains why there were so many people in the street.

I had forgotten how many words a thousand words were, once again.

Did you know that in Spain we still have a king? Yes, just as in the Middle Ages or chess. Unlike those from the Middle Ages, our king has no power whatsoever, so I suppose he is more like a chess king, which does nothing and whose importance is purely symbolic. In addition to a king, we also have a queen, a prince, and so on. Isn't it marvellous? If being a monarchy were not enought for Spain, we also have numerous politicians and civil servants working too little and earning too much. These are mostly either incompetent or completely unqualified to do their jobs. What I don't comprehend is why Spanish people is letting that happen. I just don't get it. I'm 27, 28 in a couple of weeks, and I haven't had a decent job in my life, nor do I know many people who has. I've reached the conclusion that having been born earlier was a great advantage for previous generations. They can complain about how hard everything was in their time and all, but they certainly don't have a clue what it is like to depend on others or witness how some people who you know are stupid earn several times as much as you do (in the unlikely case that you even have a job), just because they were born earlier or happen to have the right friends. It just sucks.

I'm positive that if this were happening a few decades ago then people would react in a totally different way. Spanish people can't afford the current political and social system, especially now. If I had lost everything after working long hours in order for some bankers to finance their holidays I would definitely kill someone. But you know, we are civilised people nowadays and therefore we don't do that any more. We probably should.

I don't want to think too much about it because it angers me. However, I'm going to talk about another topic that worries me a little and annoys me very much, Muslims in Europe.

What the fuck is wrong with European leaders? Why on earth are they letting Muslims enter our supposedly prosperous continent? Can't they see how bad that is? Everyone knows they shouldn't be here. I returned from Stockholm a few weeks ago and it looked like fucking Baghdad. Who feels safe in Eurabia? I hope someone sets to solve this, to defend our land from the threat that a backward religion such us Islam poses to us all before it's too late. If I had the power to carry it out, I would say "Muhammad never existed, you idiots. Pack your stuff and go back to the fucking desert you came from."

New topic. I intended to go to jiu-jitsu today, but since I was busy writing this I decided to stay. I'll go tomorrow. I haven't been training a lot since I came back from Sweden. First I went to Malta, then I hurt my knee when I was chasing Rambo down Frederick Street and then I punched through a glass door and got cut. I'll go tomorrow and see how I feel.

A thousand words are a lot of words. I think I'm going to try to wake up early tomorrow so I can go to the gym, start writing at a resonable hour, study some grammar, go to jiu-jitsu, read an interesting book about 20th century history and maybe think of a way to improve my vocabulary fast.

This is my last month in the UK before I return to my homeland, which I'm not going to reveal to prevent angry Muslims from looking for me over there. I wonder if I'll miss Britain's weirdness. Probably not. British people are like Americans, both fat and stupid, the only difference being that Americans don't try to disguise it and are actually proud of it. By the way, I invite all Muslims in Europe to visit the USA (and stay there). Hope you all like it.

Well, it seems that I'm about to reach today's thousand words with what appears to be a very interesting, albeit full of hatred, post. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment